Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Moved!!

So, surprisingly after I made a plan to move, I ACTUALLY did it..anyone that knows me knows that Im a go-getter, but those that know me best know that I am also a master of self sabotage. I expect so much of myself that any shortcomings are like diseases to me,which is crazy talk. So this move tested me alot...had to leave my family, my friends ,my job, and my apartment. There was nothing that I wanted to do more than the pack everything I love and bring it with me. But of course not, because moving about the possibilities and new chances, so I had to take a chance... so here I am in VA in a different situation but hopeful. For once, I wanna get out of my own way! currently jobless, soon to be broke, and no local friends (but a hell of a support system).... but I could not be happier, going to take advantage of all the possibilities in the situation! let the opportunities pour in!

No comments:

Post a Comment