Friday, January 20, 2012

What I had and what Ive got...

Why do people waste so much time saying "I remember when I had/did...?" I mean I understand nostalgia and enjoy a trip down memory lane like the next person, but I also feel worse doing this lol. For example, the job I have now pays me a quarter of what my old job paid me and EVERY time I think about that a part of me wants to cry. All the money Ive squandered, the trips I didnt take, the things I didnt buy! Geez, thats heavy stuff! But right now I have less stress, more freetime and overall just happier to do this job,so why do I torture myself...why do any of us do this to ourselves. Im working on enjoying what I have and hoping life works itself out, with a lot of praying, patience and hard work! What I have now is better than what I had just two weeks ago!! That is progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment